Extra-Heavy Duty Backwash/Filter Cleaning HosesSKU: 32170 / 32171
INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL HOSE CLAMP
- Thick-gauge vinyl
- Weather and chemical resistant
- Flexible and durable for temperature extremes
- Stainless steel hose clamp INCLUDED
- For use during filter backwash process
- Use with in-ground or above-ground pool equipment
- Fits most 1 1/2″ fittings
SECURING YOUR BACKWASH HOSE
Use a hose clamp to secure the backwash hose to your filter pipe by loosening the clamp to expand and slip over the end of the backwash hose, then stretch and slip the end of the backwash hose onto the waste pipe of the filter. Secure the hose clamp in place and tighten to secure.
- Unroll the hose and lay flat before use
- If the hose is stiff or cold, leave out in sun to help soften and make more pliable
- After use, roll up the hose and store in a dry place out of direct sunlight
Poolmaster’s Essential Collection consists of the essential must-have products for customary pool and spa maintenance constructed with durable materials designed to keep your pool sparkling. Poolmaster’s 1-1/2″ x 50′ Heavy-Duty Backwash Hose can be used with in-ground and above-ground pool equipment, fits most 1 1/2″ fittings and is made of heavy-duty extruded vinyl that holds up to extreme weather conditions, be it hot or cold. Includes stainless steel hose clamp. Flexible and rolls flat for storage and it is recommended to store in a dry place out of direct sunlight. NOTE: If hose is stiff or cold, lay out in the sun to make more pliable for ease of use.
32170 – 1 ½” x 50′
32171 – 2″ x 50′
Maintenance, Hose, Backwashes
Interested in this product? Find a retailer near you!